We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Welcome to Mill Creek Animal Hospital in Edmonton, Alberta
At Mill Creek Animal Hospital, we share the common goal of exemplary service, throughout Edmonton. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients and have been serving Mill Creek since 1998. Our mission is to provide superior pet healthcare and caring attention to every family member, every time. Our core values are to be compassionate, dedicated, caring, positive, trustworthy and knowledgeable. We are positive pet lovers who have a passion for medicine and have committed our lives to serving our pet community.
We offer health and wellness programs as well as complete veterinary hospital facilities for medicine, x-ray, dentistry, surgery and intensive care.
Give us a call today or please feel free to drop in for a tour of our facilities, and meet the staff!
I recently had my check-up with Dr. B, and he mentioned that I have a lot of tartar on my teeth and something called a resorptive lesion. I had been noticing that my mouth wasn’t feeling so clean, and it did hurt when I ate my kibble.
There has been a lot of media attention and many questions from worried pet-parents regarding the recent FDA report that suggests there is a connection between grain-free diets and the development of heart disease in dogs.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Monday, March 23, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 780-432-7297. A team member will bring your pet inside and we will give you a call to go over the history. The exam will take place in our hospital and our Doctor will communicate the results of the examination via telephone.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations and some routine visits. All other services will be scheduled for a later time. For availability, please give us a call.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment over the phone. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the online store, visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit card payments over the phone are available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Mill Creek Animal Hospital