Last updated: March 15, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our doors are now open and we are allowing pet parents to accompany their pets into the exam rooms.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Mill Creek Animal Hospital